Joe´s Music Rack
YOUR KEY TO COLLECTIBLES©
The Second Album of Hits
The Ink Spots
The Ink Spots
Coronet Records...CXS 105...33 1/3 LP...Stereo
1) FRANKIE & JOHNNY - Not Given...NTG
2) WAIT 'TILL THE SUN SHINES NELLIE - Not Given...NTG
3) SWANEE RIVER - Not Given...NTG
4) SWEET SIXTEEN - Not Given...NTG
5) YOU TELL ME YOUR DREAMS - Not Given...NTG
1) EAST SIDE, WEST SIDE - Not Given...NTG
2) HOME ON THE RANGE - Not Given...NTG
3) WE'LL MEET AGAIN - Not Given...NTG
4) SHINE ON HARVEST MOON - Not Given...NTG
5) CUDDLE UP A LITTLE CLOSER - Not Given...NTG
ON THE BACK OF THE JACKET
CORONET'S "TRUE STEREO" IS THE FINEST QUALITY STEREOPHONIC RECORD AVAILABLE
The sound on this CORONET STEREOPHONIC record is engineered to perfection and development
of stereophonic recording techniques. All original recordings are made with TELEFUNKEN
Microphones on AMPEX 350-2 magnetic tape rrecorders affording a frequency response of from
20 to 20,000 cycles per second. Original master discs are cut with a modified WESTREX 3-c
cutter on a SCULLY LATHE using a special amplification systems.
All phases of recording, mastering, and quality control are under the supervision of Preston Ford, Chief Engineer for PREMIER ALBUMS INC. in cooperation with BELL-SOUND STUDIOS / NEW YORK. AUDIOTAPE Mastertape Type 2551 M is utilized throughout all phases of recording.
CORONET'S "TRUE STEREO" record is a result of using only the world's finest equipment and materials ... AMPEX, TELEFUNKEN, WESTREX, SCULLY and AUDIO-TAPE . . . a unique combination of world-renowned manufacturers of quality resulting in an outstanding quality record . . . "TRUE STEREO" CORONET.
ALL CORONET recordings conform to the RIAA playback curve.